Saturday 16 June 2012

Cheekbones ♥

Dedicated to Shining Sunlight, this is a post all about cheekbones.

Okay, so I have a thing about men with cheekbones. They are just amazing.

♥ Johnny Depp ♥
♥ Colin Morgan ♥
♥ Matt Smith ♥
♥ Benedict Cumberbatch ♥

Marvel in the pure beauty of their cheekbones.

Johnny Depp (how is he so sexy at age 49??) (this is for Ruby too)



Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock


Colin Morgan as Jethro in Doctor Who


Matt Smith as The Doctor



Gosh these guys are handsome.

2 comments:

  1. I'm marvelling, I'm marvelling, no worries there XD

    Hmm, dedicated to me eh?

    Don't worry, I'm feeling generous. I may elect to share one or two of these guys with you. But Colin Morgan's mine :3

    Gak! I never knew you had a blog before! I kept checking your username, but it said you didn't have a blog, so...sorry I haven't seen it before now!

    Cheekbones! Oh yes! Hohohohoho!

    *thinks about all the guys I've ever fangirled over*

    Yup. Cheekbones.

    But why did you not put Kevin there, from Ukiss? Boohoo!

    Does me liking feminine-looking guys say anything about my sexuality? Nah, just me thinking too deeply :)

    ~Shining Sunlight~

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*

    These cheekbones are almost too stunningly beautiful for my humble mortal eyes to gaze upon. :P

    Johnny Depp..... ♥ x infinity.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to express your opinions! Leave a comment!