Saturday 16 June 2012

Relief!

Okay, I have been very lazy and not blogged at all since I started my blog. Also because I forget that I have a blog, I am busy with other things, and I just can't think of anything to say. Ha, I told myself upon the beginning of this blog that I would only post interesting things that somebody who doesn't know me will read, and think, "Well, that was interesting. I now know something new." Well, seeing as I haven't managed that, who cares. With my new resolve, I know just what to talk about: The sweet, sweet feeling of relief that has come with the end of this week because it means....
*dramatic pause*
THAT ALL OF MY ASSESSMENT IS DONE!!!!!! No more annoying assignments and things to worry about and things to do and a sense of guilt whilst procrastinating or not doing anything. Sigh.

List of assignments/exams, all due in the past week or two:

English - Epilogue (re-drafting)
Maths - Exam (piles of revision)
SOSE - ed Studio (research)
Science - Presentation (research)
ICT - Cert I Submission (finishing stuff I forgot about at the last minute)
Music - Composition/Arrangement, Performance and Jazz Analysis Essay. (creating, practising and more research -.-)

But now, they are all over! Complete! Done! Finished! And I can relax! And I did today, I slept in until 1. And did NOTHING all day. And that felt great. :)

That's all for now, because I am getting a headache from staring at the computer for hours. Hope you enjoyed my extremely uninteresting post about my boring and more or less average life.

Feel free to add a comment, and I will be most glad to have a discussion with you about the painful thing called school, and have an educated debate about who is better at procrastination >:D Anyways, until next time, Adios Amigos! :D :D :D :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will leave you with this most beautiful photo of my cat, which by the way I took myself :3

Miles, my gorgeous cat :3 ♥ him

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! No more schoolwork!
    Such a beautiful feeling. :3
    WOW! Love that picture! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I still have Japanese homework next week. XD

      And my maths teacher has no intentions of giving us a break just because the term's near end... Neither does my ICT, but he's been away, so lucky that. :3

      Delete
    2. Yeah same with Mr. Lunn, he says we will be working every lesson 'till the end of term (and we have Maths last on Friday!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!) Haha, and we don't really have necessary work in ICT, just mainly mucking around and beginning stuff for next semester, which I don't have to worry about anyway :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah, he doesn't intend to give us a break, along with my Italian teacher, but they end up giving it to us anyway. :3

      And my English teacher isn't backing down either. However my SOSE teacher is away.
      And my Science; I don't want to learn anything under him. =*=

      Delete

Feel free to express your opinions! Leave a comment!